- Manage-ITTM Implementation for North Tarrant Express (NTE) Segment 3A Project
- Owner: TxDOT
- Developer: NTE Mobility Partners Segments 3, LLC (Cintra-Meridiam)
- Contractor: North Tarrant Infrastructure (NTI), LLC, subsidiary of Ferrovial Agroman
- Delivery Method: CDA Concession
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Project Cost: $1.5 Billion
The TxDOT project will be delivered as a Comprehensive Development Agreement. The 6.5 mile project extends along IH 35W from IH 30 to Fossil Creek Boulevard. The project will add frontage roads and managed-toll lanes, reconstruct general purpose lanes, as well as complete the construction of a new interchange at IH 35 W and IH 820.
The public private partnership enables the stakeholders to complete the project years earlier. The design-build delivery method is utilized in order to accelerate the construction schedule. The historical needs are complicated by this compressed schedule. The project challenges are summarized below:
- The construction teams use of traditional blue prints and manual processes are cumbersome and also result in uncertainty that the latest drawing version is being used.
- Manual quality processes are labor intensive, often requiring construction materials testing to be repeated multiple times due to errors, omissions and/or lost data.
- Manual quality processes prevent the construction team from receiving laboratory data in a timely manner. This inhibits the ability to plan future construction schedules, prevent further use of non-compliant material and/or modify construction practices.
- Manual inspection processes make it difficult to record the various approvals required during specific inspection points.
- Compliance reporting requrements are exhaustive for alternative delivery projects.
ATSER's Manage-ITTM is a web-based Quality Management Software Solution that enables governanace and standardization througout the project. Our software solution provides best practices for:
- Electronic Construction Blueprint Viewing
- Inspection Management
- Testing Management
- Document Control and Reporting System
ATSER’s Software Solution Manage-ITTM was selected after a world wide search. ATSER's uniqueness can be found in solving the daily needs of scheduling, dispatching, recording and reporting inspection and testing, as well as providing instant access to the contract documents in the field. This project illustrates ATSER’s ability to deploy, adapt, customize, and conform to unique project requirements for a billion dollar construction project delivered on a compressed scheduled.